Seeking highly self-motivated experienced professionals to be part of a great customer experience team in the Pembroke Pines area supporting a calibration laboratory. Will be interacting with some of the leading companies in the aviation, medical and manufacturing industries.
1) Deliver excellent customer service via incoming calls & emails
2) Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
3) Process & input data into in-house software to provide to clients
4) Strive to meet and exceed key performance indicators to achieve customer satisfaction
Knowledge and Skills:
1) Customer service oriented and agile personality
2) Ability to work with computers and software such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), as well as data processing skills.
3) Great communication skills to deal with people internal to the company, as well as with customers.
4) Well organized and detail oriented
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
1) Minimum of high school diploma – Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
2) Minimum of 2+ years in customer service or related position
Salary and Benefits:
1) Average hourly rates vary based on experience and education.
2) We offer medical and dental insurance, 401(k), paid sick leave, paid holidays and paid vacation in addition to on the job and formal training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
High school or equivalent
Customer Relationship Management: 2 years